Welcome to The Voice Internet Radio!
An internet radio station where you can let your voice be heard and an engaging forum for music news, discussion, and discovery.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Due to increased spam, registration on the forum now requires admin approval before you are able to post. If you are having issues posting, please contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

Mumford & Sons

Discussion in 'Artist Discussion' started by Mikey, May 20, 2011.

1. Mikey Active Member

Well, wasn't sure where to put this as Mumford & Sons are Indie Rock inspired by Country and Irish Folk, it's hard to put the finger on them.

They're not classical country or folk, which is probably why I like them!

Mumford & Sons - The Cave

Mumford And Sons - After The Storm
    Kurt likes this.
  2. dgr_23 Member

Mumford & Sons are awesome! They have a different style to other modern bands these days. They are working on a new album, I hope its better than their first but thats asking alot!
  3. Fullmoon New Member

One of my favourite bands that are round at the moment. I don't listen to chart music, My mum actually gave me the album to listen to. I love Folk and Bluegrass. Orginally I refused to listen to it because it was Number 1 on the album chart, I dismissed it because I thought it would be like all other chart music. How wrong was I?!

Amazing band. I would love to see them one day.